PepsiCo
3.2 of 5 1,486 reviews
www.pepsico.com Purchase, NY 5000+ Employees

Good money. No respect. No work life balance!

RSR Route Sales Representative (Current Employee)
Raleigh, NC (US)

I have been working at PepsiCo full-time for more than 8 years

ProsPay is great for no college degree.

ConsPressure. Pressure... No matter how good you do it isn't enough! I lead my disrict in sales 1 year and was in the top 3 every year but it meant nothing! DSL's take advantage of the great workers and let the slackers- slack-reverse credit. No work life balance-you will stress about work a lot off the job! You will probably make the same money in year 10 as year 2-raises don't happen. It is commission but it is kind of controlled by time and physical demand. Managment knows this but don't care.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe true preformer needs to have space and room to grow. If they truly want us to grow they will allow that space and the ability to greatly increase our pay. Let's face it money is the only reason any of us do the job-it's not because we don't have anything else to do!

love the company vision but management does not practice it

I have been working at PepsiCo

Pros: many activities through peer community volunteer Cons: poor diversity in the work place and unprofessional management More

Solid company with long term focus

Route Sales Representative (Former Employee)
Plymouth, MI (US)

I worked at PepsiCo full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good work environment with advancement opportunities Cons: There are times management and production are not on the… Advice to Senior Management: Create more dialogue with the top sales reps Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on PepsiCo.

Worked for PepsiCo? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PepsiCo reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for PepsiCo CEO Indra K. Nooyi. All reviews posted anonymously by PepsiCo employees.