There are newer employer reviews for PepsiCo

Sink or swim mentality

Current Employee - Senior Manager  in  Plano, TX (US)
Current Employee - Senior Manager in Plano, TX (US)

I have been working at PepsiCo full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Large and recognized company name globally. Lot's of open positions listed across the globe.

Cons

Hard to move up due to people staying (or scared) to move to other departments, then being laid off or worse...their jobs being sent offshore. No real alignment on work-life balance programs. Telecommuting is done on a "case by case" basis; meaning if you Manager likes you or not...

1818 Other Employee Reviews for PepsiCo (View Most Recent)

It was fantastic and will cherish through out my life.

I have been working at PepsiCo full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great organisation to work for.Very systematic and employee friendly.I always love to work for the company.

Cons

Highly dynamic environment.The pay scales are low and the growth is also slow in terms of career progression specially at the beginning.

I was a machine operator in doing setups for different products,changing dye on machines,reading blueprint

Former Employee - Machine Operator
    Former Employee - Machine Operator

I worked at PepsiCo full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Some of the best reasons that i like working at pepsico is that my hourly pay was good,the benefits was outstanding, insurance,401k plan ,paid vacation,and the position that i had while i was there was great, i have been doing machinist for over ten years now.The hours was great we got our 40 hours in a week sometimes over time when needed.

Cons

One of the down side about working at pepsico is when your coworkers call off from work production bags up in your area then you have to work with what you got to get the job done at the end of your shift.

There are newer employer reviews for PepsiCo

Worked for PepsiCo? Contribute to the Community!