Panda Express
www.pandaexpress.com Rosemead, CA 5000+ Employees

Great for part-time

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Panda Express part-time

ProsThe pay is usually above minimum wage which is great, food is free on breaks, and the company tries to uphold to their values.

ConsWorking the front is easy but working BOH can be really hectic. Managers expect way too much from the employees at times. Additional training programs are constantly "recommended" by superiors. Overall working part-time can be great but I wouldn't recommend staying with the company too long.

Advice to Senior ManagementTry to uphold the values that you promote. Stop nitpicking and criticizing at every little detail and tell us that we did a good job once in a while.

This company does not care about their employees

Counter Help (Current Employee)
Tempe, AZ (US)

I have been working at Panda Express part-time for more than a year

Pros: could not find any pros... Cons: bad caring about employees' concerns. Advice to Senior Management: Need to be more efficient. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

I had a nice experience with Panda Express, very comfortable.

Kitchen Help (Current Employee)
San Rafael, CA (US)

I have been working at Panda Express part-time for less than a year

Pros: One of the best reasons that you might want to work at Panda Express is that they offer you an opportunity to grow… Cons: Very busy, demanding and exhausting environment, you will be standing for most of your shift and always… Advice to Senior Management: I don't have any advice I could provide right now. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Panda Express.

Worked for Panda Express? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Panda Express reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Panda Express CEO Andrew Cherng. All reviews posted anonymously by Panda Express employees.