Panda Express
www.pandaexpress.com Rosemead, CA 5000+ Employees

Great place to work for if you love what you're doing and you work hard.

Network Administrator (Current Employee)
Rosemead, CA (US)

I have been working at Panda Express full-time for less than a year

ProsNice gym, discounts, plenty of learning opportunities and classes, stock options, 401k, health/dental/vision, team building events, halloween contest, easter celebration, leadership conferences in hawaii, nice coworkers.

ConsAlmost everyone was hired as a temp or contractor at some point. They will evaluate you for a long period of time before they hire you. You have to prove yourself that you're worth it.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe truthful when you say we have a safe and empowering environment. Not everyone on the senior management team are open to take criticism. Stop the micromanaging!

My work experience with Panda Express

General Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Panda Express full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Good bonus program,free meal when working ,make your own schedule Cons: Promises made never delivered,nothing is never enough for senior management,poor… Advice to Senior Management: be oblivious of whats going on No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great place to work.

Lead Counter (Former Employee)
Portland, OR (US)

I worked at Panda Express part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: No need for experience, great place for starter, reasonable pay… Cons: swing shifts, fast paced environment. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Panda Express.

Worked for Panda Express? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Panda Express reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Panda Express CEO Andrew Cherng. All reviews posted anonymously by Panda Express employees.