PNC Financial Services Group
www.pnc.com Pittsburgh, PA 5000+ Employees

Short but great experience to learn new things and meet great people

Operations Specialist (Former Employee)
Philadelphia, PA (US)

I worked at PNC Financial Services Group full-time for less than a year

ProsMy coworkers were the best and the employees are as important to the company as the customers are. There were plenty of company sponsored activities for employees. The cafeteria was on site and the food was pretty good.

ConsIn my particular department, I was well into my 90 days before my training started. The pay was not sufficient to the job duties that I performed and my previous experience I had in banking. Security needs to amp it up a lot because the parking lot is huge and the security seems to never leave the building.

Great company with good management and excellent job security

Solutions Architect (Current Employee)
Cleveland, OH (US)

I have been working at PNC Financial Services Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: I worked for National City briefly before PNC acquired it. The integration went very smoothly and… Cons: There is some disorganization lingering after the integration of National City. Technology is a little… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

PNC review

I have been working at PNC Financial Services Group

Pros: employees, customers, enagement, services, products Cons: pay, scheduling, benefits, hours, wage More

There are newer reviews on PNC Financial Services Group.

Worked for PNC Financial Services Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PNC Financial Services Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for PNC Financial Services Group CEO William S. Demchak. All reviews posted anonymously by PNC Financial Services Group employees.