Short but great experience to learn new things and meet great people

Former Employee - Operations Specialist  in  Philadelphia, PA (US)
Former Employee - Operations Specialist in Philadelphia, PA (US)

I worked at PNC Financial Services Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

My coworkers were the best and the employees are as important to the company as the customers are. There were plenty of company sponsored activities for employees. The cafeteria was on site and the food was pretty good.

Cons

In my particular department, I was well into my 90 days before my training started. The pay was not sufficient to the job duties that I performed and my previous experience I had in banking. Security needs to amp it up a lot because the parking lot is huge and the security seems to never leave the building.

Other Reviews for PNC Financial Services Group

The company is a great place to start. Values the employees and rewards them accordingly

Current Employee - Retail Management  in  Chicago, IL (US)
    Current Employee - Retail Management in Chicago, IL (US)

I have been working at PNC Financial Services Group as an intern for less than a year

Pros

employee recognition, strong support system, great senior management staff, growth opportunities

Cons

somewhat disorganized, Projects can be long and sometimes the meaning of them is lost in the midst of all the research, can get very monotonous.

Keep doing what you are with respect to recognition of the employees but at the same time find some time for face to face feedback.

Great company with good management and excellent job security

Current Employee - Solutions Architect  in  Cleveland, OH (US)
    Current Employee - Solutions Architect in Cleveland, OH (US)

I have been working at PNC Financial Services Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I worked for National City briefly before PNC acquired it. The integration went very smoothly and PNC is a great company to work for. Management is very reasonable and the work is engaging.

Cons

There is some disorganization lingering after the integration of National City. Technology is a little behind the times, Windows XP is still the standard desktop after several delays of Windows 7 deployment.

There are newer employer reviews for PNC Financial Services Group.

Worked for PNC Financial Services Group? Contribute to the Community!