There are newer employer reviews for PNC Financial Services Group

Short but great experience to learn new things and meet great people

Former Employee - Operations Specialist in Philadelphia, PA (US)
Former Employee - Operations Specialist in Philadelphia, PA (US)

I worked at PNC Financial Services Group full-time (less than an year)

Pros

My coworkers were the best and the employees are as important to the company as the customers are. There were plenty of company sponsored activities for employees. The cafeteria was on site and the food was pretty good.

Cons

In my particular department, I was well into my 90 days before my training started. The pay was not sufficient to the job duties that I performed and my previous experience I had in banking. Security needs to amp it up a lot because the parking lot is huge and the security seems to never leave the building.

1187 Other Employee Reviews for PNC Financial Services Group (View Most Recent)

The company is a great place to start. Values the employees and rewards them accordingly

Current Employee - Retail Management in Chicago, IL (US)
    Current Employee - Retail Management in Chicago, IL (US)

I have been working at PNC Financial Services Group as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

employee recognition, strong support system, great senior management staff, growth opportunities

Cons

somewhat disorganized, Projects can be long and sometimes the meaning of them is lost in the midst of all the research, can get very monotonous.

Keep doing what you are with respect to recognition of the employees but at the same time find some time for face to face feedback.

Overworked and underpaid... go figure.

Current Employee - Teller
    Current Employee - Teller

I have been working at PNC Financial Services Group full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The only pro I can think of at the moment is that it is a job and although the pay is not great, you get paid on time.

Cons

I do the job of 3 different people and do not get paid or acknowledged for it. I have not had a raise in over 2 years. I had vacation time approved for over 2 months to be out for two days in November 2012, and 4 hours before my scheduled vacation, I was told that I could no longer take that vacation because they could not find anyone to cover for me. 4 HOURS!!! I can understand telling me a week ahead of time or something, but 4 hours I feel like I am being run over and it gets very irritating. I am the only teller on the line right now, and have been since we opened at 9:00am this morning. While the 2 other people in the office have been sitting at their desks on personal phone calls and gossiping.

Treat every branch FAIRLY. Stand up for every branch the SAME.

There are newer employer reviews for PNC Financial Services Group