Oshkosh Corporation

www.oshkoshcorporation.com

Treated like a number, not a person.

Project Manager (Current Employee) Oshkosh, WI (US)

ProsI believe in their mission to protect those (Warfighters), who protect us. The vehicles Oshkosh makes are second to none, they are quality vehicles that literally save lives everyday.
The benefits are fair.

ConsHR and some members of the leadership team treat people (even a salaried employee like myself) as a number and don't take individual circumstances into consideration. The management is top-down only. Those with ideas or concerns on the bottom (manager and down) do not have a voice and will not be heard.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to those that are doing the work at the bottom and mid-levels, give them a forum, give them a voice. Leadership does not have a handle on what is happening at those levels and they continue to make changes without asking those people their thoughts. In many cases, the changes end up doing more harm than good. If you would ask people at the manager level and below for insight, you can prevent a lot of unnecessary hardship as well as saving time and money.

Expect More, pay less

Industrial Engineer (Current Employee) Oshkosh, WI (US)

I have been working at Oshkosh Corporation full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: It has a demanding customer, and is a fast paced manufacturer. There are plenty of opportunities for improvements,… Cons: The expectation of working more hours. Never ending work load and a lack… Advice to Senior Management: Share the wealth, low raises are an insult. Actually show that you value your… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Busy, unorganized plant floor

Senior Production Supervisor (Former Employee)

I worked at Oshkosh Corporation full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Good Pay and benefit, Worked with great people. Cons: No balance between work and home. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Oshkosh Corporation.

Worked for Oshkosh Corporation? Contribute to the Community!