Oracle

www.oracle.com

Great place depending what you are looking for; Timing and Territory is everything

Technology Sales Representative (Former Employee) Boston, MA (US)

ProsLed by one of the smartest guys on the planet. Great people in every part of the business. Breadth and depth of application and technology means they are in nearly every account - and therefore have the ability to get C-Level access.

ConsToo many sales people calling on same accounts. Last I counted, it exceeded 16. Confusion and frustration for customers and Oracle Sales Rep alike.
Business practices are rigid and slow (for reps and customers).

Advice to Senior ManagementThey have a well-oiled machine as-is so not sure there is more to share.

One of the best place to work with

Former Applications Engineer (Former Employee)

I worked at Oracle full-time

Pros: Awesome place to work for, Good Work life balance, Great… Cons: Nothing I can think of More

I was very unhappy with Oracle after our company was acquired.

Director (Former Employee) Redwood Shores, CA (US)

I worked at Oracle full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: - Oracle is a very large company and as such has decent benefits - Despite what many report they do pay… Cons: - Toxic culture - Stiffing for innovators - Company is run by bankers, not engineers - Company… Advice to Senior Management: Break up the super large organization into manageable pieces that can actually develop new software. Buying smaller companies and destroying them is not helping… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Oracle.

Worked for Oracle? Contribute to the Community!