Ontraport
www.ontraportcareers.com Santa Barbara, CA 16 to 50 Employees

A awesomely funtime for the nerds

Ontraport Engineer (Current Employee)
Santa Barbara, CA (US)

I have been working at Ontraport

ProsFirst let me talk about the engineering team.. WOW

This is one of the best places I have ever worked, the engineering team is built on collaboration and melting pot of viewpoints. The motto here is the best idea wins.

Another huge perk is the pace of the projects and the fact that there is not much red tape to get ideas or projects implemented. The team is also always willing to experiment with new technologies and assess its benefits to the software; sharing ideas and building proof of concepts is definitely encouraged.

Other aspects of the company that are great are the benefits; Catered Meals, Health, Dental, Vision, Gym, Sponserships for kickball and happy hour, Ski Trip, Camping Trips.

The culture as a whole is really about working hard, respect the clients and coworkers and having a good time.

ConsThe only downside I can think of right now is that there is not enough time/engineers to implement all the great ideas that could make the software we're working on even better.

Fantastic!

I have been working at Ontraport

Pros: From the top down the people are great, very intelligent and caring. Out of all… Cons: I'm not sure if there is a downside to working here. Sure sometimes you have… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

The company culture at Ontraport is hard to beat because everyone is so easygoing.

Intern (Current Employee)
Santa Barbara, CA (US)

I have been working at Ontraport

Pros: Ontraport is a great place to work because of the people. Everyone is supportive and eager to help… Cons: As a small company, the company has not yet achieved much diversity… Advice to Senior Management: I would recommend pursuing the marketing effort more. Ontraport has a great… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Ontraport.

Worked for Ontraport? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ontraport reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Ontraport CEO Landon Ray. All reviews posted anonymously by Ontraport employees.