OSI Restaurant Partners
www.osirestaurantpartners.com Tampa, FL 5000+ Employees

Used to be fun to work here

IT Developer (Current Employee)

I have been working at OSI Restaurant Partners full-time for more than 5 years

ProsGood people to work with, everyone is willing to pitch in to do what needs to be done. Discount cards for restaurants is a nice perl

ConsNew Management needs to understand more about the business. Health Benefits keep getting worse. Salaries are stagnant. Older employees seem to be deprecated over new hires.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet better benefits

Excellent place to work great enviroment

IMplementation (Current Employee)
Tampa, FL (US)

I have been working at OSI Restaurant Partners as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: Great environment to work in Cons: Does not pay for further education Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Accountig Services-Tampa Office -Negative work environment

Accountant (Former Employee)

I worked at OSI Restaurant Partners full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Hours are balanced with lifestyle. Work space is new but smaller desks… Cons: Management needs to improve best practices in the workplace especially with all of the changes that are currently going on. Creating a workplace that is… Advice to Senior Management: My advice to management is to take a refresher course in best and worst practices in the workplace. My feelings… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on OSI Restaurant Partners.

Worked for OSI Restaurant Partners? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at OSI Restaurant Partners reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for OSI Restaurant Partners CEO Elizabeth A. (Liz) Smith. All reviews posted anonymously by OSI Restaurant Partners employees.