Novella Clinical

www.novellaclinical.com

Smart, Nimble and Growing

Project Management (Current Employee) Research Triangle Park, NC (US)

ProsHonest, Smart, Hardworking and Flexible would describe most of the people at Novella. I truly appreciate the open atmosphere where someone can try new things without fear of retribution for failing. It is impressive how they’ve maintained this culture from a company of 4 to over 800.

ConsIt is hard for someone to find an entry level position at Novella without prior job experience. There are bright individuals in the workforce that could make a positive impact. If Novella could create an entry-level training program, it could tap into this resource.

Advice to Senior ManagementAs the company’s growth has increased dramatically, it is impressive how the culture has maintained its positive qualities. My advice would be to work deliberately to maintain this culture and Novella’s creative core that has made it successful.

Positive environment, controlled growth

I have been working at Novella Clinical full-time

Pros: -Friendly, helpful and positive work culture -Accessibility to key decision makers -Controlled growth -Mid… Cons: -As company has grown into mid size company, there are… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to invest in a positive work culture and in… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Reminds me of High School

I have been working at Novella Clinical

Pros: Some people are genuinely nice, easy to work with. Most… Cons: Executive circle of friends is most nauseating. not enough experienced… Advice to Senior Management: stop hiring close friends and family to work for each other. the dynamics don't work. we get stuck doing all the work and they get… More

There are newer reviews on Novella Clinical.

Worked for Novella Clinical? Contribute to the Community!