Novella Clinical

www.novellaclinical.com

Smart, Nimble and Growing

Project Management (Current Employee) Research Triangle Park, NC (US)

ProsHonest, Smart, Hardworking and Flexible would describe most of the people at Novella. I truly appreciate the open atmosphere where someone can try new things without fear of retribution for failing. It is impressive how they’ve maintained this culture from a company of 4 to over 800.

ConsIt is hard for someone to find an entry level position at Novella without prior job experience. There are bright individuals in the workforce that could make a positive impact. If Novella could create an entry-level training program, it could tap into this resource.

Advice to Senior ManagementAs the company’s growth has increased dramatically, it is impressive how the culture has maintained its positive qualities. My advice would be to work deliberately to maintain this culture and Novella’s creative core that has made it successful.

Reminds me of High School

I have been working at Novella Clinical

Pros: Some people are genuinely nice, easy to work with. Most… Cons: Executive circle of friends is most nauseating. not enough experienced… Advice to Senior Management: stop hiring close friends and family to work for each other. the dynamics don't work. we get stuck doing all the work and they get… More

Do not pass go....

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Durham, NC (US)

I have been working at Novella Clinical

Pros: Benefits, vacation, fun place to work. Cons: Very little growth potential. No training. Advice to Senior Management: Listen to your employees. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Novella Clinical.

Worked for Novella Clinical? Contribute to the Community!