A great company to work for.

Former Employee - Systems Administrator  in  Washington, DC (US)
Former Employee - Systems Administrator in Washington, DC (US)

I worked at Northrop Grumman full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The company has great Benefits and it is a joy to work with them. The work hours were flexible. I worked with a real team of professionals.

Cons

There is nothing that I can say against the company. Even though my position was terminated due to BRAC they did attempt to put me on other positions with the company. However, they had none available in my field of employment.

Assist employees as they attempt to set career paths. Some need more guidance than others.

Other Reviews for Northrop Grumman

Even as an intern, I was put in the position to make a big impact on the project."

Current Employee - Intern  in  Huntsville, AL (US)
    Current Employee - Intern in Huntsville, AL (US)

I have been working at Northrop Grumman as an intern for less than a year

Pros

They treat their interns like full-time employees and expect a lot out of them. In turn, they put a lot of trust in their interns. Take this job if you enjoy having a direction, but getting to make a lot of the shots as to how to complete the project.

Cons

There was not a very good intern program in Huntsville. They had intern events that were alright, but there were no fun activities or organized intern outings.

Given real, meaningful work

Current Employee - Software Engineer  in  Rancho Bernardo, CA (US)
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Rancho Bernardo, CA (US)

I have been working at Northrop Grumman as an intern for more than a year

Pros

Was given real, meaningful assignments, even as an intern. Got to travel on the company plane. I was happy to be able to work on embedded systems projects and I definitely learned many things that would not crop up in a normal class setting.

Cons

My manager was constantly traveling. Sometimes it would have been nice to get a little more direction. There weren't many other interns where I was working, and sometimes it got lonely, but the employees are very nice and understanding.

Be around more!

There are newer employer reviews for Northrop Grumman.

Worked for Northrop Grumman? Contribute to the Community!