North Kansas City Hospital
www.nkch.org North Kansas City , MO 1000 to 5000 Employees

Great Place to work

I T Department (Current Employee)

I have been working at North Kansas City Hospital

ProsIf you work hard and do well you are recognized and rewarded. Our department has great leadership and is very fair to the employees.

ConsAlways construction taking place. It is good that the company continues to grow but it is sometimes frustrating that the elevators, hallways or parking lots are closed off.

Advice to Senior ManagementRemember that not everyone at the hospital are nurses. "Support staff" are not medically trained. However, we are just as important to provide the excellent care at the hospital. Most managers understand that but some easily forget.

Great company to work for.

Registered Nurse (Current Employee)
North Kansas City, MO (US)

I have been working at North Kansas City Hospital full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Stay up to date on latest medical technologies. Cons: Moral of some employees is down therefore increasing number of… Advice to Senior Management: Too many middle management jobs. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

It's who you know

PBX (Former Employee)

I worked at North Kansas City Hospital part-time for more than 8 years

Pros: There are some great people and overall the company is supportive of employees. It's been around a long time… Cons: Top people make all the decisions. It's not what you know, it's who you know. Lots of favoritism in some areas. Certain… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to input and recognize that employees at all levels can… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on North Kansas City Hospital.

Worked for North Kansas City Hospital? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at North Kansas City Hospital reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by North Kansas City Hospital employees.