NonStop Recruitment
www.nonstop-careers.com London, United Kingdom 50 to 149 Employees

You need to work hard, but great experience.

Trainee (Former Employee)
Pardubice (Czech Republic)

ProsGreat Social Life
Nice Accomodation
New Experience
First Class Training
Liked the Management a lot, friendly, approachable and also take the time to find out how you are doing.
They are doing what they say which is 'organically growing'
Clearly a company growing very very quickly

Its either a pro or a con I suppose but I was on performace management and decided to head back to the UK to go into Marketing. I enjoyed it but a lot is expected of you and to be honest, I didn't have the 'umph' that some of the people who joined did. There is people being promoted and once promoted are starting to earn good money, but not everyone makes it at all and they seem quite quick to move on those who don't.

One person I started with has been promoted and loving it, another one has gone back to the UK, was working at a competitor where they weren't as 'on top of you' all the time. Though apparently it makes for a more boring environment.

Would reccomend it to friends but only those who are pretty ambitious.

ConsNot in the UK, unless you are promoted.
Very hot in the summer!
Not everyone makes it.
Don't settle for people being lazy
Its hard work.

For me Recruitment is not easy, nor what people think it is. Is driven by people and although we got quite a lot of training about 'perception' and others. If you don't 'get' people then they probably cannot teach you to do.

They do make you work quite hard, but its the same in any trainee recruitment position.

Advice to Senior ManagementSocialise more with the Junior people.
Explain the earnings process better. People are earning good money but the more junior staff don't know how it works.

Interesting experience for graduates but shocking salary for long hours

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at NonStop Recruitment full-time for less than a year

Pros: If you are a recent graduate looking interested in trying recruitment then they are worth contacting Great stepping stone for progressing on to roles with… Cons: Very target driven role, with unrealistic targets which no one in the company ever achieved Guidance on how you were meant to achieve these targets generally… Advice to Senior Management: Pay your staff a reasonable wage, don't lie when recruiting… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great Company, excellent training with a awesome company culture and social life

Trainee Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee)
Pardubice (Czech Republic)

I worked at NonStop Recruitment full-time for less than a year

Pros: Training, People, Career Progression, Company Culture, rewarding Cons: Away from family, lots of pressure Advice to Senior Management: After working at NonStop the training I received I can say that this as not only enhanced my working knowledge of how the recruitment… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on NonStop Recruitment.

Worked for NonStop Recruitment? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NonStop Recruitment reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by NonStop Recruitment employees.