Nightingale Home Healthcare

www.homecareforyou.com
There are newer employer reviews for Nightingale Home Healthcare

If you don't care about pay, but love helping others this is a great place to work in healthcare.

Current Employee - Home Health Aide in Carmel, IN (US)
Current Employee - Home Health Aide in Carmel, IN (US)

I have been working at Nightingale Home Healthcare

Pros

Choice of cases to take on, not a typical healthcarea job, personally rewarding in helping clients

Cons

As a home health aide you have four differnet pay rates and it flucuates based on the care you provide which is choose by scheduling personnel, and needs of client, medicare and medicaid, private pay. Benefit waiting period too long- you must wait 180 days and it is based on a 40 hour work week, it is up to you to make sure you get 40 hours and it is hard to do because some cases are two hours here, four there. Pay includes miliage which you have to keep track of. You must use your own car.

It would be best if you could hire and pay based on experience, too many pay rates to keep track of. Maybe you could have a meet and greet among employees so that they could switich assignments instead of having call offs

44 Other Employee Reviews for Nightingale Home Healthcare (View Most Recent)

Horrible workplace!

Current Employee - Physical Therapist in Carmel, IN (US)
    Current Employee - Physical Therapist in Carmel, IN (US)

I have been working at Nightingale Home Healthcare

Pros

None. Its not worth it!

Cons

You are working more than 12 hours a day even if you're physical therapist.
    You drive more than 2000 a mile per week.
    Employees at the office acts as if they are all the boss.

It affects your care to the patient.

The owner is hypocrite! He emails sayings but fail to look on what's going on in his own company and how they threaten most of their employee. hope this will be complained to the labor department!

Be gone!
    You are too much!

I SHOULDVE LISTENED!!

Former Employee - Volunteer Coordinator in Indianapolis, IN (US)
    Former Employee - Volunteer Coordinator in Indianapolis, IN (US)

I worked at Nightingale Home Healthcare full-time (less than a year)

Pros

The monetary compensation was fair

Cons

I WAS WARNED ABOUT THIS PLACE AND DIDNT LISTEN, PLEASE DONT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE.

I was let go after three weeks due to the fact they felt it "wasnt a good fit". I had barely even started because one and half weeks were training. I left a job of over a year for this company and Im livid. They had no idea what they were doing with me or my position when i started and changed me from hospice to home health the day of my orientation. They didnt even know who my supervisor was for upwards of 3 hours, The job description and actual responsibilities were not even similar. They pay nothing for mileage and audit your every move. I am so disappointed with this company.

There are newer employer reviews for Nightingale Home Healthcare