There are newer employer reviews for Neumont University

Terrific place to work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  South Jordan, UT (US)
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in South Jordan, UT (US)

I have been working at Neumont University

Pros

-Management cares about employees
-Fast paced work environment
-Rewarding
-Terrific compensation package
-Co-workers are fun to be around and work with

Cons

-Long hours sometimes when school is in session

Continue to make the school the best computer science university in the country! It is great to see management focused on a long term goal.

7 Other Employee Reviews for Neumont University (View Most Recent)

AWESOME DREAM JOB!

Current Employee - Instructor  in  South Jordan, UT (US)
    Current Employee - Instructor in South Jordan, UT (US)

I have been working at Neumont University

Pros

Neumont is literally a 5 star ranking in all areas of this survey. Filling out the survey helped me realize further how wonderful of a place Neumont University is to work. All of my coworkers are fun and passionate about what we do. Management has a clear vision for where we are headed and does not deviate from it. I have more than a reasonable amount of resources available to deliver the best educational experience to our students.

The work is challenging, and preparing the best Computer Science graduates day in and day out takes a lot of work, but our hiring statistics of near 100% make me realize that we are succeeding at our lofty goals. Neumont is truly a dream job of mine, and I hope to continue delivering this fine experience forever.

There are not many jobs where you are so anxious to get to work each day that it is hard to sleep, but Neumont is definitely mine!

Cons

Stress levels can get high when school is in session, but that just feeds my hunger for a good challenge.

As you have done for three years now, keep your eye on the ball and persevere in leading us in this most ultimate direction!

I love this job -- funnest way to spend 8+ hours per day

Current Employee - Communications Manager  in  South Jordan, UT (US)
    Current Employee - Communications Manager in South Jordan, UT (US)

I have been working at Neumont University

Pros

Great work-life balance, great students, great faculty, and an overall fun environment to spend my time.

Cons

It's a LOT of work keeping up with all the unique demands of our students, their parents, and our industry partners and we have to walk a fine line to always ensure the quality of our graduates is unwavering.

Get more students out there sharing their experiences, we need people to know about the great stuff we're doing.

There are newer employer reviews for Neumont University

Worked for Neumont University? Contribute to the Community!