Netflix
www.netflix.com Los Gatos, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Libertarian leadership style at the top offers challenges and rewards.

Director of Content (Former Employee)
Los Angeles, CA (US)

I worked at Netflix full-time for more than 3 years

ProsNetflix's commitment to attracting highly-motivated, creative thinkers throughout the organization means clever solutions and great ideas can come from anywhere at anytime.

ConsThere is a certain pressure to perform that comes from the level of freedom granted that results in a percieved sink or swim mentality.

Advice to Senior ManagementWhen I left, there was very little reward or recognition given to managers who mentored or successfully developed staff.

Super smart colleagues lots of learning opportunities

I have been working at Netflix

Pros: Super smart colleagues , lots of freedom. Fast moving culture. A… Cons: Work can take over your life More

Operations Manager-DVD Hub

Operations Manager (Former Employee)
Dallas, TX (US)

I worked at Netflix full-time for more than a year

Pros: Completely on your own for running the business, making day… Cons: High pressure, high stress, little to no room for advancement. High turnover in the management ranks and the front line employees get almost no… Advice to Senior Management: You have great managers int he feild. Let them do the job you hired them to, reward them for the 10-14 hour days, and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Netflix.

Worked for Netflix? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Netflix reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Netflix CEO Reed Hastings. All reviews posted anonymously by Netflix employees.