There are newer employer reviews for Netflix

Terrible. They bring you on as a temp, and withhold health benefits for up to a year.

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Hillsboro, OR (US)
Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Hillsboro, OR (US)

I worked at Netflix

Pros

Free account! Streaming and eight DVDs at a time.

Cons

They hired on hundreds as temps and told all of us we would be "converted" and receiving health benefits within three months, or be fired for poor performance. Well, that never happened. We were all strung along, some of us were fired, but by the time six months came along only 30 of the remaining 250 temp employees were given health insurance. they kept telling us, "maybe next month." When I finally quit and told them why, I was told that they were using benefits as a performance motivator, and they extended the conversion time frame to a year. I told them that health insurance is something that GOOD employers give their employers, not a performance motivator, and that they needed to find a better way to motivate their employees. Disgusting.

Give your employees some respect. Give them health insurance, and offer the cash bonus as a quarterly incentive if they triple crown.

414 Other Employee Reviews for Netflix (View Most Recent)

Revolving Door

Former Employee - Customer Service Supervisor II in Beaverton, OR (US)
    Former Employee - Customer Service Supervisor II in Beaverton, OR (US)

I worked at Netflix

Pros

Great compensation, the front line agents are mostly very intelligent

Cons

I never saw my manager, heck he didn't even know I had started work until I was there for 2 weeks.

Speak to you employees, at least meet them

Worst Place I have ever worked

Former Employee - CSR-1 in Hillsboro, OR (US)
    Former Employee - CSR-1 in Hillsboro, OR (US)

I worked at Netflix

Pros

Decent pay for the work if you get converted, free coffee, free fruit. Good health plan if you get converted, and the other reps I worked with were great.

Cons

IF... I was there for 7 months, my stats were in the top 10% of the center, and twice I was told they will convert me next time. The management is really messing up. At the time I left there were 525 reps, and of that more then 200 were temps. The real reason they are not converting anyone right now is because they are cutting costs where they can. This company treats employees like cattle. There is no Growth potential, they do hire all supervisors from the outside. Id say more but there is another review that sums it all up for me.

There are newer employer reviews for Netflix