There are newer employer reviews for Neopost

Great family environment work place

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Hayward, CA (US)
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Hayward, CA (US)

I worked at Neopost

Pros

Stable company with great people

Cons

Pay and professional growth not on par with other companies.

Learn to pay employees what they are worth and people will be loyal

27 Other Employee Reviews for Neopost (View Most Recent)

Great Internship Experience

Former Employee - Intern
    Former Employee - Intern

I worked at Neopost

Pros

Neopost allowed me to intern in several departments during my two summers of working there. I got to experience every aspect of the business focusing mostly on legal, marketing and human resources. Neopost kept there employees very knowledgable about what was going on in the compay. Every quarter they had quartely communication meetings where the upper management would report back to the whole company about the status of their department.

Cons

I really enjoyed my internship experience at Neopost. Everyone was really willinging to help me learn. They only con about the internship was that I was the only intern. It would have been nice to have some one else to share my experience with and bounce ideas off of.

Keep on communicating with the employees everyone feels more invested in the company when they know whats going on. Hire more interns!

Neopost is not half as good as its cranked up to be, but it is a good company to work for.

Former Employee - Sales Executive  in  London, England (UK)
    Former Employee - Sales Executive in London, England (UK)

I worked at Neopost

Pros

- Good Training,
    - If you have the right manager then Good Support,
    - If you have a central london patch then you can earn a lot of money,
    - Product and Service is much better then Arch Rival

Cons

- Disturbingly high staff turnover in my one year there most of the 24 salespeople in my office left,
    - Product and Services are chronically over priced,
    - Only sell franking machines whilst arch rival is selling everything else too from stationary to copiers,
    - Targets are unrealistic, in the monthly management meetings i only ever saw a handfull of people hit target (intrestingly they have a central london patch)

- Stop loosing your best sales executives to rivals by increasing the basic,
    - Sell more than just franking machines, as the industry will continue to decline,
    - Change target system,

There are newer employer reviews for Neopost

Worked for Neopost? Contribute to the Community!