Neopost
www.neopost.com Bagneux, France 1000 to 5000 Employees

Neopost New England

NAE (Former Employee)

I worked at Neopost full-time

ProsCan make some money at NAE position or above, Lots of freedom, Some nice people, Big territory, Good bonuses

ConsPoor training, bad revenue splitting policies, lots of favortism, run like a "mom and pop" in a bad way, disconnect between corporate and dealer network, poor pricing support, management may ask you to be unethical, road warrior position, poor work/life balance, CRM cluttered/unorganized, and some reps will not hesitate to snake your accounts.

Advice to Senior ManagementInvest in employees, Do away with ASE position altogether, get rid of revenue/commission splits, pay commissions on time rather than on a 2 month delay, and have better communication between corporate and the dealer network.

customer service

I have been working at Neopost full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Good company to work at. Cons: very strict on attendance and sick time. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Poor customer service and failure to launch new products and solutions

Account Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Neopost full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Good benefits and flexiblilty in schedule. Cons: Poor customer service. Poor invoicing and customer resolutions. Internal communicaiton is non existant.… Advice to Senior Management: Follow thru with what your goals are. Have an open door… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Neopost.

Worked for Neopost? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Neopost reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Neopost CEO Denis Thiery. All reviews posted anonymously by Neopost employees.