Neogen

www.neogen.com

Good place to start but no true potential for growth. Corporate does not care about the employees.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Lexington-Fayette, KY (US)

ProsMost of the people that I work with here are good people who deserve better. If you stay here long enough you will get promoted just for having seniority.

ConsPay and compensation is very low when compared to the rest of the industry. Corporate does not care about its employees. The investors are the only ones who matter to corpoarte, not the people who make the company successful by traveling and leaving their families behind for low compensation. VERY high turnover rate.

Advice to Senior ManagementReward your employees for their hard work and dedication to their job. A happy work enviroment and worker will get your more production and sales.

Insulting

Research Scientist (Current Employee) Lansing, MI (US)

I have been working at Neogen full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: People are a pro, they make the job bearable. … Cons: -Pay is dismal -Minimal Recognition -No Advancement Opportunity -Placation of concerns by Management -No… Advice to Senior Management: Pay your people. When 5 year gross pay equals 12x less than Jim Herbert's 2012 bonus pay, this is unacceptable. Build a culture… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Do NOT bother coming to this company unless your goal is to stay at a horrible salary with no room for advancement.

Technical Service Representative, Diagnostics (Current Employee) Lexington, KY (US)

I have been working at Neogen full-time for more than a year

Pros: No pros - I am warning everyone to STAY AWAY,… Cons: To managers, we are disposable, so they could care less if we stayed or not. Down right worse pay in industry. Zero room… Advice to Senior Management: Start to care about all of your employees - not just the ones who are deemed your 'favorite'. Please start to pay people more,… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Neogen.

Worked for Neogen? Contribute to the Community!