There are newer employer reviews for Nationwide Building Society

A very good place to work

Current Employee - PMO Analyst in Swindon, Gloucestershire, South West England, England (UK)

I have been working at Nationwide Building Society

Pros

good location and working environment, lots hapening, friendly people and good network of contacts. I am working as a contractor on a large programme.

Cons

The office is out of town so more difficult to do general day to dat activities. Parking on site can be an absolute nightmare

I do not think this is an appropriate question to answer here

53 Other Employee Reviews for Nationwide Building Society (View Most Recent)

Great place to gain some financial experience and get your professional qualification as there are no long hours

I worked at Nationwide Building Society

Pros

Opportunity for learning and development; friendly working environment; great work and life balance; good benefit package.

Cons

un-transparent of salary and promotion; unsatisfactory basic salary compares to peers; poor recognition of work.

be more transparent on reward and promotion.

So PROUD to work for such an HONEST company

Current Employee - Branch Manager
    Current Employee - Branch Manager

I have been working at Nationwide Building Society full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Rewarding Job benefits. Success is recognised. Nationwide lives and breathes what we stand by and it all about the people. Highly challenging but highly rewarding. We get rewarded for doing the right thing for our customers, not for the benefit of the company. career development is great. for those willing to work hard... that is. I have had 5 promotions in 5 years.

Cons

demands of the job and stress... but its all worth it.

Think about the tools which are needed to support making managers life even better - laptops for ALL BMs not just SBMs.

There are newer employer reviews for Nationwide Building Society