NCH

www.nch.com

Overall it was good up until the point of my position being suddenly eliminated on a Tuesday

Network Systems Analyst (Current Employee) Macon, GA (US)

ProsMany divisions of different products with varying IT needs and requirements helped to provide exposure to a broad range of technology. Company upgraded entire infrastructure during my employment which allowed a good look at how things get done at all levels in that dept.

ConsUnless you are willing to relocate to TX in the United States, upper level IT jobs are not there as all North American support is generally done out of HQ in Irving.

Advice to Senior ManagementWhen you acquire a company with competent personnel, macromanagement can be just as bad as micromanagement. An effort should be made to bring those people on as part of the team if they are kept through the acquisition process.

NCH good place to work.

Sale Director (Current Employee)

I have been working at NCH full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Environment for entrepreneurs who will seize the moment Cons: Need to increase investment in technology Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

A small chemical company with narrow minded leadership.

IT Business Analyst (Current Employee) Irving, TX (US)

I have been working at NCH full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: The company is persistent. Old fashioned. Located next to Las… Cons: Cheap, Top Heavy in Management, Abuse of employees goes overlooked by HR, infrastructure is pitiful. Raises and salaries remain stagnant.… Advice to Senior Management: Appreciate the staff by embracing them as the company family. … No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on NCH.

Worked for NCH? Contribute to the Community!