Myriad Genetics

www.myriad.com

Myriad was a very good company to work for.

Account Executive (Former Employee) Atlanta, GA (US)

ProsThere were many pro's to working for Myriad. One of the primary was the access to clients and physicians because of reputation. Another very important was that Myriad used to value work-life balance.

ConsWhen I started with Myriad, there was a "non-pharmaceutical" feel to the company. After a while it seemed that Myriad was moving in the direction (culture-wise) as the big pharm companies. Although there is nothing inherently wrong with that, I missed the Myriad culture that I gambled on when I came on board.

Advice to Senior ManagementWhen I started with Myriad, there was a "non-pharmaceutical" feel to the company. After a while it seemed that Myriad was moving in the direction (culture-wise) as the big pharm companies. Although there is nothing inherently wrong with that, I missed the Myriad culture that I gambled on when I came on board.

Professionally challenging and fast paced scientific environment.

I have been working at Myriad Genetics full-time

Pros: Mission is excellent and the people and work/life balance is fantastic. … Cons: Decisions are made slowly, company resistent to change. Lots… Advice to Senior Management: Collaborate outside of Myriad more often. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

I have learned a lot but no one cares.

Lab Technician (Current Employee)

I have been working at Myriad Genetics

Pros: There is a lot to learn. For the most part the environment is… Cons: There is a big communication gap between management and the technicians. A lot of time and money is wasted because management… Advice to Senior Management: The Management needs to stop and take time to listen to the technicians. They are the ones handling the day to day problems.… More

There are newer reviews on Myriad Genetics.

Worked for Myriad Genetics? Contribute to the Community!