Mylan Inc
www.mylan.com Canonsburg, PA 5000+ Employees

Not a stable environment.

Manager (Former Employee)
Pittsburgh, PA (US)

I worked at Mylan Inc

ProsThe pay is competitive and the benefits are good. It is a fast paced environment with a lot of opportunities to learn new things and be on high profile projects. Great tuition reimbursement program.

ConsThere is little work/life balance and spending time with your family or having other obligations is looked down upon. People lose their jobs left and right and everyone is looking over their shoulders. Their is not a collaborative feel in the workforce because it is everyone for themselves. People are becoming a product of their environment.

Advice to Senior ManagementValue your employees. Don't just say people are our most important asset-mean it and act as though it were true.

Mylan.

I have been working at Mylan Inc

Pros: Great benefits especially in medical. Cons: Poor communication from management to workers. Advice to Senior Management: Keep employees informed of all changes. Learning through the "grape… More

Good enough...

Engineer (Current Employee)
Morgantown, WV (US)

I have been working at Mylan Inc

Pros: Pay is competitive espicially for the area. Benefits are good. They offer free prescriptions and very cheap medical and vision insurance. They… Cons: Over all, it seems annoyingly old-school. Days are slow, everything seems to take forever and change is an illusive creature that everyone tries to… Advice to Senior Management: promote talent Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Mylan Inc.

Worked for Mylan Inc? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Mylan Inc reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Mylan Inc CEO Heather Bresch. All reviews posted anonymously by Mylan Inc employees.