Movado Group
www.movadogroupinc.com Paramus, NJ 1000 to 5000 Employees

The best cooperative education experience available

Cooperative Education Student (Current Employee)

I have been working at Movado Group

ProsRelationships between family members are almost family like. The technical changes taking place are setting the company on course for a successful future. Management is strategically motivated.

ConsPost internship hiring is somewhat rare. The ability to work on projects after returning to school, however, is possible and encouraged in most instances.

Advice to Senior ManagementAsk questions. Be prepared to work hard. Be prepared to be challenged. Think globally. Think about the relationships between systems, people, departments, and functions. Learn to appreciate the art and craft of watchmaking, the timekeeping industry, and horology.

Great environment. Low pay

Media Coordinator (Former Employee)

I worked at Movado Group

Pros: I worked in the media department and my boss was excellence Allowed employees to make suggestions Open… Cons: Pay. Almost everyone except for senior management seemed to be… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Decent work/life balance, poor pay and benefits

Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Movado Group

Pros: Work/life balance is decent. Not many people work late hours - most leave… Cons: Benefits are very expensive. Salaries are below average for Bergen County. "Good old boy" network. It's… Advice to Senior Management: Stop all the closed door meetings - after all the layoffs it just makes employees more paranoid. Make… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Movado Group.

Worked for Movado Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Movado Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Movado Group CEO Efraim Grinberg. All reviews posted anonymously by Movado Group employees.