Motorola Solutions

www.motorolasolutions.com

Great company that makes you excited to make life-saving products and have solid job security.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsMy role involved a tremendous amount of incredible, international travel. Our design team was so close it was my second family. I stayed a good 4 years longer than I expected because it was fun going to work everyday and felt purpose in the products I was helping create.

ConsIt's still an engineering company at heart - makes it tough sometimes to drive innovation when the company still cares more about time and cost. They're coming around, though. Good place to gain tremendous hands-on experience with product development. Sometimes tough to grow/be promoted due to the senior management lifers.

Advice to Senior ManagementEncourage more innovation. Stand behind the designers as much as Marketing and Engineering. Many of us do not see eye to eye on your promotion choices for Director and Senior level managers. Those individuals should exude intelligence, ingenuity, and respect.

Motorola Networks - It used to be great company, but now is sold for nothing (nsn, cambium, etc)

Systems Engineer (Former Employee) Kiev (Ukraine)

I worked at Motorola Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Highest ethic standards, great level of tech people, great technology, real innovation… Cons: Was a little bit beurocratic, slow in key decision, alienated US management (point… Advice to Senior Management: No point to give advise to no-longer existing mgmt of… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good company to work in, flexible, good benefits, travel perks

Senior Business Systems Analyst (Former Employee) Singapore (Singapore)

I worked at Motorola Solutions full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Very flexible environment, can work from home. Good medical coverage, GP visit is foc, Can… Cons: Have to work in the evening by taking conference calls. Advice to Senior Management: Keep up with the good MSI Moment cultures! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Motorola Solutions.

Worked for Motorola Solutions? Contribute to the Community!