Motorola Mobility
3.1 of 5 1,428 reviews
www.motorola.com Libertyville, IL 5000+ Employees

Generally a good employer

Mechanical Engineering Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Motorola Mobility full-time for more than 10 years

ProsMotorola has many good people that work there. They are hard working, friendly people to work with. If you get on a good product team, you feel good about what you're doing.

ConsYou always feel the year job is at risk. Programs get canceled frequently, making your 50-60 hour work weeks completely wasted.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease make sure before you start a program that it is something you feel will really go to end. It's really frustrating to work so hard on something that just gets canceled.

Dynamic consumer electronics - but High Risk

Professional (Former Employee)

I worked at Motorola Mobility full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Google ownership Good pay Exciting market and customers Cons: More layoffs likely Senior Management still learning the business Caught in Android… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Excellent work environment, good work life balance

Product Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Motorola Mobility full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Very good opportunity to learn new technologies, great team culture Cons: Lot of politics at management level. Need to know someone… Advice to Senior Management: Recognize key talent and provide opportunities to excel and help… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Motorola Mobility.

Worked for Motorola Mobility? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Motorola Mobility reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Motorola Mobility CEO Rick Osterloh. All reviews posted anonymously by Motorola Mobility employees.