Motley Fool
www.fool.com Alexandria, VA 150 to 499 Employees

This is a special place.

Analyst (Current Employee)
Alexandria, VA (US)

I have been working at Motley Fool full-time

ProsA meaningful purpose, passionate colleagues, strong leadership, excellent benefits, flexible schedules, and the opportuity to work beside and learn from some of the best investors in the world.

ConsThere's always so many fun things going on around FoolHQ that it can sometimes be hard to get work done.

Advice to Senior ManagementWhile Fools are motivated by our purpose, challenging work assignments, development opportunities, and a host of other factors, our actual cash compensation is also important to many of us. Please don't forget that.

Great place to work

Developer (Current Employee)
Alexandria, VA (US)

I have been working at Motley Fool full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: It's a great environment to solve problems. The management really… Cons: There's a lot of dead weight. Turnover is very low because it's a great place to work. Management, seemingly, gets attached to employees that… Advice to Senior Management: Netflix, steal their ideas. Fire people that don't perform 20%… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great

I have been working at Motley Fool

Pros: A fun atmosphere, with lots of smart, fun colleagues. Intellectually… Cons: I can't think of any. More

There are newer reviews on Motley Fool.

Worked for Motley Fool? Contribute to the Community!

Motley Fool – Why Work for Us?

Founded in 1993 in Alexandria, VA., by brothers David and Tom Gardner, The Motley Fool is a multimedia financial-services company dedicated to building the world's greatest investment community. Reaching millions of… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Motley Fool reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Motley Fool CEO Tom Gardner. All reviews posted anonymously by Motley Fool employees.