Monsanto Company

www.monsanto.com

Great place to work!!! I feel so proud working at Monsanto.

Human Resources Representative (Current Employee) Morges (Switzerland)

ProsMonsanto offers great opportunities for development. Since I joined the Company I think I have developed a lot my strengths: Monsanto really believes in the concept of talent!

ConsMonsanto is extremely dynamic and its growing so faster. problem is that sometimes employees are not prepared to face changes and assume quickly new and unexpected opportunities for development which sometimes are out of their are of comfort. Employees in Monsanto should be so agil to adapt to changes.

Advice to Senior ManagementProvide with more feedback and coaching to their team members: It is through people managers the way to strength even more the Company.

n/a

IT Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Monsanto Company

Pros: astronomical growth of company - great opportunties Cons: Top Heavy - many ready to retire Advice to Senior Management: n/a Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Monsanto - one of the best places to work in St. Louis.

Communications Specialist (Current Employee) Creve Coeur, MO (US)

I have been working at Monsanto Company

Pros: Monsanto is a great place to work. It is a casual environment. The employee benefits are wonderful. Vacation and paid-time off and… Cons: There are lots of meetings at Monsanto. Sometimes it's hard… Advice to Senior Management: It is great to work for a company where Senior… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Monsanto Company.

Worked for Monsanto Company? Contribute to the Community!