MoneyGram International

www.moneygram.com

I worked at MGI only one year because I needed additional part-time income

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) Lakewood, CO (US)

ProsMy supervisor was great...always encouraging. She always took time during reviews to build me up and give me suggestions for continued improvement.

ConsFor me, sitting at a computer on the phone all day gets old. If I had stayed with them I would have tried to move to something other than front line customer service.

Advice to Senior ManagementHave some way for employees to explore possible career paths within the company that seem to fit their strengths and passion(s) based on testing.

Excellent company to learn and improve global management skills

I have been working at MoneyGram International

Pros: Most global midsize company. Lots of global opportunities. Good sound… Cons: Some departments might have limited growth opportunities Advice to Senior Management: Provide growth opportunities like rotation programs. More

very good

I have been working at MoneyGram International

Pros: money and culture, people international and performance Cons: managers, low salaries, poor location, corporate flow Advice to Senior Management: improve tour motivation Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on MoneyGram International.

Worked for MoneyGram International? Contribute to the Community!