MoneyGram International
www.moneygram.com Minneapolis, MN 1000 to 5000 Employees

Solid company with good management

Saint Louis Park, MN (US)

I have been working at MoneyGram International

ProsWork-life balance, flexibility to work from home, free work out room and covered parking, competent co-workers, many different tea selections in the break rooms. Great top-level management.

ConsCommunications can be a challenge when dealing with outsourcing companies and workers. Volume of work can be tough to balance at times.

Advice to Senior ManagementNone.

Okay place

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Minneapolis, MN (US)

I worked at MoneyGram International

Pros: Stable place with good immediate leadership Cons: Unsure of long term vision No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Loved what I did and the team I worked on; hated my experience with HR and the corporate BS.

Compliance Analyst (Current Employee)
Brooklyn Center, MN (US)

I have been working at MoneyGram International

Pros: MGI is an industry leader and appears to be stabelizing. They… Cons: About 2 months after I was hired HR contacted me and informed me that my offer had contained an error in that my bonus should… Advice to Senior Management: I think training in empathy would be beneficial. Ending a meeting where dozens of people had just been informed that their jobs were no longer… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on MoneyGram International.

Worked for MoneyGram International? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at MoneyGram International reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for MoneyGram International CEO Pamela H. Patsley. All reviews posted anonymously by MoneyGram International employees.