Molina Healthcare

www.molinahealthcare.com

Culture of pretentiousness

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Bothell, WA (US)

ProsGood 401 K match by the employer.

ConsIf you do not have self respect, this company is perfect for you. Be especially careful with the middle management people as they will not bother to blink when they want to throw you under the bus to cover up their behinds (e.g. giving you directions that did not please the upper management, the poor communication would be blamed on you and not on them) and smell good to the upper management.

The mission statement presented by this company is a joke. Many people who work at Molina are far from being respectful. Many of them do not even know what the true meaning of respect is.

People who continue to work there are those who cannot survive in a real work environment of health professionals. New medical directors wanted things to be spoon fed to them - laziness, incompetency, or bullying?

Last but not least, if you are a "buddy" of the supervisor/manager you could get away with anything. Not much health insurance experience? No problem. Good at sucking up? You'll survive. You can even rise up the ranks faster (but remember not to let go of your quality of being a good suck up if you want the management to continue supporting you). Oh, also when they experience another "MASS EXODUS" as what happened in 2011, you will hear some supportive words from the management in order to keep the stragglers, otherwise they will totally run out of staff who they can continue to "play with" the make believe game that Molina is great/fun place to work .

Advice to Senior ManagementCannot give any specific advice because who knows how much they already know about the low work ethic in this company and their involvement in this. It is just going to fall on deaf ears. I will just leave it to the people who are smart enough to know that self respect and NOT working in this place is synonymous.

Terrible company to work for if you have any ethics

I have been working at Molina Healthcare full-time

Pros: The company pays high for their employees and the benefits are pretty decent… Cons: Management does not care about your career or opportunity for growth. There are a lot of back-stabbing people who work here, and if you… Advice to Senior Management: Be more fair across the board, and hire real management… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Will not work here long!

Project Manager (Current Employee) Long Beach, CA (US)

I have been working at Molina Healthcare as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: Good salary Some nice people As a contractor you received good money, yet I believe that some of the staff was unhappy about their salary. Te… Cons: Bad management Long hours Favoritism Unorganized Bad work, life balance Advice to Senior Management: Make a decision, and stand by it. Lead your people,… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Molina Healthcare.

Worked for Molina Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!