Moderna Therapeutics

www.modernatx.com

an honest assessment

Research Associate (Former Employee) Cambridge, MA (US)

Prosgood location..a potentially innovative technology

Consso many to count!
management is incompetent!
favoritism is rampant. Incompetent RAs are retained because they know nothing but back-stabbing, bad-mouthing, kissing up....and sometime hamstring management into hiring them with threat of legal lawsuit for discrimination.
scientists are just not competent...you know who you are! only two are competent, the rest are just very average but somehow they survived by sucking up to management. My advice: go back to post doc! get yourself trained.
RAs are so incompetent...very low IQs. back-stabbing and kissing up are their sport. Only 3 or so RAs there are superbly intelligent and capable, one or two are definitely better than some scientists there. These 3 or so probably have a told in increasing the over all IQ average!
management? there is no word to describe them!

Advice to Senior Managementlook for for qualified people in your company and promote them...let them voice their opinion...get rid of the CSO who is just bad in every way especially in science....let the number 2 guy there(you know who he is!) takes over...he is the brain and the voice of reason!

Working at Moderna is different work experience for better or worse

Indentured Servant (Current Employee)

I have been working at Moderna Therapeutics full-time for less than a year

Pros: The strength of Moderna is in the potential of the technology that we are working on. For the most part the people working… Cons: The poor planning and the changing of experiments and goals on the fly makes it extremely difficult at times to execute the proper experiments. There… Advice to Senior Management: It is important for management to realize that they need to respect their employees time and opinions because there are many very skilled and intelligent… More

Awful Place to Work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Moderna Therapeutics part-time

Pros: - Cambridge is a great location. - Friendly HR. Cons: - Questionable laboratory practices to increase data accumulation. - Experiments were conducted by personnel with dubious scientific… Advice to Senior Management: Increase payrate in order to compensate for high expectations. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Moderna Therapeutics.

Worked for Moderna Therapeutics? Contribute to the Community!