Mobile Doctors
www.mobiledoctors.com Chicago, IL

Mobile Doctors has been a fulfilling experience, that has provided me with the professional development I was seeking.

I have been working at Mobile Doctors full-time

ProsMobile Doctors takes the time to invest in employees. I had the best training I have EVER had. This company also rewards hard work. I was promoted at my 100 day review. This is the type of place that will recognize you if you are meeting/exceeding expectations. You truly can create your own professional future at this company.

ConsWe recently moved, and my commute is much longer than it was before. Also, I don't have as many public transportation options, as I used to have at the other location.

Very Misleading... Stay Far Away

Detroit, MI (US)

I have been working at Mobile Doctors full-time

Pros: - Rapid expansion of branches (new offices) - Jobs are easily acquired by college… Cons: - Job descriptions promise advancement and management training, but that hook line is used to attract recent college grads. Advancement may come sooner than with… Advice to Senior Management: Realize that a high turnover rate indicates a problem from within. Take a serious look… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Has great potential, but inept management will destroy some of their satellite offices

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Mobile Doctors part-time for less than a year

Pros: In a market where it's difficult for college graduates to immediately land a job, this company grants you a chance to get experience and is… Cons: Some advancements perhaps happen way too early---4-6 months for advancement is too early for a 22 or 23-year old (unless they are making absolutely GENIUS… Advice to Senior Management: To the CEO: you should realize that when a manager has high turnover in their offices, that should be a red flag. A… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Mobile Doctors.

Worked for Mobile Doctors? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Mobile Doctors reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Mobile Doctors CEO Dike Ajiri. All reviews posted anonymously by Mobile Doctors employees.