Very good company to work at

Former Employee - Warehouse Worker  in  Columbia, MO (US)
Former Employee - Warehouse Worker in Columbia, MO (US)

I worked at MidwayUSA full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Very good owners who care about their employees. Growing company who is constantly changing their processes to stay up to date with technology.

Cons

Lower level employees get lost in the shuffle of the company growth. Hard to move up the ladder.

Other Reviews for MidwayUSA

Challenging job with great growth potential

Current Employee - Human Resources
    Current Employee - Human Resources

I have been working at MidwayUSA full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

The biggest pro is the people. I really enjoy the people I work with, they are friendly and fun to be around. It is a family-friendly, team environment where everyone is on the same page trying to move the company forward. The work is challenging because striving to make everything better is constant. The company is growing rapidly and has been for several years, so new career opportunities happen all the time.

Cons

Change is constant in a rapidly growing company, which can be unsettling for some, but exciting for the right people.

The focus on employee satisfaction is great! We are definitely moving in the right direction!

Always improving, always learning and always trying to be the best.

Current Employee - Salaried Employee  in  Columbia, MO (US)
    Current Employee - Salaried Employee in Columbia, MO (US)

I have been working at MidwayUSA full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Quality and customers are #1. Everyone is always striving to make things better than they are and make sure things are sustainable. Strongth growth provides a stable place to work and there are lots of opportunities to advance. Plus, their are some really smart people on staff and the pay is good.

Cons

Sometimes the need for everything to be a process stunts creativity. Also, there is too much planned on the strategic plan each year.

Too much control is held at the highest levels. Let people make mistakes and forgive easily. Without making mistakes, people can't learn.

There are newer employer reviews for MidwayUSA.

Worked for MidwayUSA? Contribute to the Community!