Microsoft

www.microsoft.com

Wonderful learning experience. Great place to spend a few years.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGreat benefits, lots of resources at your disposal. Amazing corporate culture, wonderful opportunity to be among some of the brightest people in United States.

ConsVery stressful. Managers are not professionally trained and do not seem accountable for decisions effecting employees. Long term career paths are not clear.

Advice to Senior ManagementTrain managers, create better long term retention of employees. Give people advancement based on experience as well as performance. Often the employees that take a lot of risk are also the ones that fail.

Ethical work culture, great peers, flexible hours and full of opportunities!

Software Development Engineer In Test (SDET) II (Current Employee) Redmond, WA (US)

I have been working at Microsoft full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Big challenges Ethical work culture Friendly peers Flexible work hours Cons: Slow growth at work, Less people management opportunities but lot… Advice to Senior Management: Focus on details and completeness. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Very good

I have been working at Microsoft

Pros: Stable company, Wide range of technologies Cons: Big company and lot of heirarchy More
There are newer reviews on Microsoft.

Worked for Microsoft? Contribute to the Community!