Microsoft

www.microsoft.com

It was fantastic

Program Manager Intern (Current Employee) Bellevue, WA (US)

ProsThe internship program is obviously designed to fix any problems before they occur. I had very clear project expectations, lots of positive feedback, great working conditions, and excellent compensation.

ConsThe only major downside was the fact my project had trouble finding programmers to actually implement the planned feature, but my manager compensated very well.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt's hard to think of any way to improve - my overall experience was amazing. I guess the major problem is trying to coordinate so many projects in so many discrete departments.

A lot of smart people to learn from, if you are in a right place

I have been working at Microsoft

Pros: Great benefits, top tech shop Cons: Slow moving, hard to get things done More

Used to be a great place, no longer

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Redmond, WA (US)

I have been working at Microsoft

Pros: It's easy and supported to move across teams and positions there's a good learning… Cons: Moving to a model where people are "cogs in the machine" Political alignment is key, must be assigned to a… Advice to Senior Management: Creating a culture where people are too afraid to express opinions and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Microsoft.

Worked for Microsoft? Contribute to the Community!