Microsoft
3.6 of 5 7,025 reviews
www.microsoft.com Redmond, WA 5000+ Employees

It was fantastic

Program Manager Intern (Current Employee)
Bellevue, WA (US)

I have been working at Microsoft

ProsThe internship program is obviously designed to fix any problems before they occur. I had very clear project expectations, lots of positive feedback, great working conditions, and excellent compensation.

ConsThe only major downside was the fact my project had trouble finding programmers to actually implement the planned feature, but my manager compensated very well.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt's hard to think of any way to improve - my overall experience was amazing. I guess the major problem is trying to coordinate so many projects in so many discrete departments.

Great place to work at

Software Development Engineer In Test (SDET) (Current Employee)

I have been working at Microsoft

Pros: * Flexibility * Great team * Great people * Nice offices * Great perks *… Cons: * Too many people in team * Responsibility is too scattered, more… Advice to Senior Management: Make smaller teams, give people more responsibility. There are a… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Mixed

GPM (Current Employee)

I have been working at Microsoft

Pros: Good benefits, smart people, good location Cons: Slow, bureaucratic, political, wrong incentives More

There are newer reviews on Microsoft.

Worked for Microsoft? Contribute to the Community!

Microsoft – Why Work for Us?

What do you want in a job? Do you want more than a paycheck? At Microsoft, you can discover potential you didn’t know you had, push your limits, turn your ideas into reality and make a real impact on the industry and… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Microsoft reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella. All reviews posted anonymously by Microsoft employees.