Meggitt
www.meggitt.com Christchurch, United Kingdom 5000+ Employees

Stable and profitable company

I have been working at Meggitt full-time for more than a year

ProsMeggitt is a profitable, growing company that is not as well-known in terms of name recognition in the industry as some competitors...but they deserve to be acknowledged as an industry leader.

ConsThe senior leaders are a bit too wrapped up in the hierarchical structure (i.e. chain of command) with a little too much flowing from the 'top down', and not enough opportunity to share ideas upward.

Advice to Senior ManagementRaises should be merit increases, based on performance - not cost of living increases

Sales

I have been working at Meggitt full-time

Pros: Company has organized and central focus to achieve significant growth… Cons: nothing to report at this time Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good

I have been working at Meggitt

Pros: Good culture and great learning opportunity. Lots of opportunities to move… Cons: Not much focus on employees' welfare. Not much effort in retaining good employees.… Advice to Senior Management: Focus more on employee welfare, Have a scheme that rewards good employee occasionally e.g. can come up with cash vouchers for some employees who did… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Meggitt.

Worked for Meggitt? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Meggitt reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Meggitt CEO Stephen Young. All reviews posted anonymously by Meggitt employees.