Medpace

www.medpace.com

I loved Medpace

Clinical Research Associate III (Former Employee) Cincinnati, OH (US)

ProsQuick career progression and support from managers. I was promoted very quickly when working at Medpace and was always given the opportunity to progress.

ConsUnmanageable workload. As the company got busier and busier, everyone's workload increased exponentially and there was really no work/life balance and that is what prompted me to look elsewhere.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease work on ensuring that the employees are not overloaded with work, especially the Clinical Research Associates, who have to travel frequently.

Medpace - A place to start....

Clinical Research Associate III (Current Employee) Cincinnati, OH (US)

I have been working at Medpace

Pros: Well regarded in the industry, willing to take on new hires with… Cons: Large variation in management styles and expectations. Inconsistent treatment of employees from managers and different departments. … Advice to Senior Management: Become standardized and fair in the treatment of employees. Be respectful of employees and do not treat employees as if they… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Okay place

I have been working at Medpace

Pros: Mostly good workers, seem to get the really bad ones… Cons: Management doesn't seem to feel a need to communicate with… Advice to Senior Management: Be more open, attend social events. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Medpace.

Worked for Medpace? Contribute to the Community!