McDonald's

www.mcdonalds.com

Enjoyable

Crew Member (Former Employee) Granger, IN (US)

ProsWorking for a Corporate or Family owned based business is great if the respect is there. If you work for a family owned McDonalds it is really a great place to work if the owners have actually worked from the bottom up and understand from a crew member perspective first and then as a owner. You are treated better if the compassion and understanding is there.

ConsCan be very fast paced at times and the customer is always right even if they are wrong. You have to sometimes put up with more difficult situations then you should have to for the amount of pay that you get. Sometimes they can expect more from you then the praise of a job well done or pay shows.

Advice to Senior ManagementTry to be consistent in treatment of each crew member, the older workers deserve more respect then what they are given and they work harder then the young high school kids. So they should be paid and treated much better then the fly by night kids that dont care and will just not show up or quit.

Simply work load is a load

Crew Member (Former Employee) Westlake, OH (US)

I worked at McDonald's part-time for less than a year

Pros: you meet great commoners with various backgrounds Cons: pay is weak for the amount of work you do. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

McDonald's is the perfect job as long as you are a student, once your studies are done, get a real job.

Crew Member (Current Employee) Nyon (Switzerland)

I have been working at McDonald's part-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Extremely flexible, you can chose WHEN and for HOW LONG you want to work. This is really great, as a student, you can manage your… Cons: The job is really repetitive and you are not thinking, not using… Advice to Senior Management: Do a better job on the rotation of positions (every employee should be able… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on McDonald's.

Worked for McDonald's? Contribute to the Community!