McAfee
www.mcafee.com Santa Clara, CA 5000+ Employees

Good culture- but in need of management changes

I have been working at McAfee full-time for more than 5 years

ProsMcAfee has a really strong culture- there is a strong belief that what we make truly helps protect (this also promotes loyalty). Overall, most groups are very collaborative with an emphasis on 'teams'. Also positive is the lack of tolerence for politics. Good work/life balance and a flexible environment.

ConsThe 2 in a box management is not working- the Co-Presidents are not in alignment and do not like nor respect each other. This will have to change for the company to be successful.

Great people, leading solutions & solid strategy

Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee)
Cork (Ireland)

I have been working at McAfee full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great sense of community, great products & high degree of… Cons: certain processes and procedures, nothing more nothing less than… – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Mcafee is good place to start career

I have been working at McAfee

Pros: Good learning ,expose to many technologies Cons: Not much cons i have found More

There are newer reviews on McAfee.

Worked for McAfee? Contribute to the Community!

McAfee – Why Work for Us?

At McAfee, we’re obsessed about keeping the world safe from the dangers in the digital world. Focused on innovation and cutting-edge research, we look for smart, committed people to help us defend the world against the… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at McAfee reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for McAfee CEO Michael DeCesare. All reviews posted anonymously by McAfee employees.