McAfee

www.mcafee.com

Good culture- but in need of management changes

ProsMcAfee has a really strong culture- there is a strong belief that what we make truly helps protect (this also promotes loyalty). Overall, most groups are very collaborative with an emphasis on 'teams'. Also positive is the lack of tolerence for politics. Good work/life balance and a flexible environment.

ConsThe 2 in a box management is not working- the Co-Presidents are not in alignment and do not like nor respect each other. This will have to change for the company to be successful.

Mcafee is good place to start career

I have been working at McAfee

Pros: Good learning ,expose to many technologies Cons: Not much cons i have found More

Experienced web developers should look elsewhere

Web Developer (Current Employee) Santa Clara, CA (US)

I have been working at McAfee full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: - Overall, nice and friendly people to work with - Nice building - Might be a good place for a new developer… Cons: - Large, well known company, that is slowly falling behind - No concept of team building within the dev group. Managers do not interact with… Advice to Senior Management: - You have too many dev managers that seemingly do nothing. In fact, too many managers period. … No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on McAfee.

Worked for McAfee? Contribute to the Community!