MasterCard

www.mastercard.com

MasterCard has enabled me to pursue my professional goals while balancing time away from work.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Saint Louis, MO (US)

ProsFlexibility of the work environment, management strategy for driving the business forward, clear and actionable goals. It is great to work with people who know what they are doing and have a passion for their job.

ConsLocation, location, location. Although corporate headquarters are in New York, the primary location for a large portion of the staff is in St Louis Missouri.

A good expeience

Intern (Former Employee) Purchase, NY (US)

I worked at MasterCard

Pros: A fun culture, good compensation and benefits, can learn a… Cons: Hard to get promoted and noticed More

Disappointing

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Saint Louis, MO (US)

I worked at MasterCard

Pros: Benefits Knowledge Tuition reimbursement Teleworking Opportunities Flexible time off schedules Some departments manage well to… Cons: Cronyism Politics Slow to Change Lip Service About Goals and Missions that are shift constantly without fulfillment Old… Advice to Senior Management: Know when to retire, step down, or move on. Listen and manage to your people, not your… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on MasterCard.

Worked for MasterCard? Contribute to the Community!