Man Group
www.mangroupplc.com London, United Kingdom 1000 to 5000 Employees

Great place to work when things going well

Software Developer (Former Employee)
London, England (UK)

I worked at Man Group full-time for more than 5 years

ProsGood atmosphere, mostly friendly co-operative teams, interesting projects, feeling that the company cares about its staff, e.g. flexible benefits, decent bonuses, free lunches. Starting to accept flexible working/tele-working.

ConsTaken on more staff than it should have over the last few years, so lost some of the enjoyable "hedge fund" feel, and now having to make severe cut-backs.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't get rid of all the staff that made the company a success in the first place, and try to keep the hedge fund culture rather than aiming to be an investment bank!

Spent a decade of my like there!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Man Group

Pros: The people make the environment pleasant Cons: Changes brought with it an atmosphere of unease Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Political network

Analyst (Former Employee)
London, England (UK)

I worked at Man Group

Pros: Free Lunch, some of the staff are good Cons: Politics, your paid to look good doing nothing rather than… Advice to Senior Management: Get your heads out of your buts No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Man Group.

Worked for Man Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Man Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Man Group CEO Jon R. Aisbitt. All reviews posted anonymously by Man Group employees.