There are newer employer reviews for Main Street Hub

Main Street Hub

Current Employee - Social Media Sales Associate in San Francisco, CA (US)
Current Employee - Social Media Sales Associate in San Francisco, CA (US)

I have been working at Main Street Hub full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Great Office Manager. Good beer.

Cons

Entry Level work. Good start for college graduates.

Define the career paths, and stick to it.

86 Other Employee Reviews for Main Street Hub (View Most Recent)

Hard work that pays off

I have been working at Main Street Hub (less than an year)

Pros

Opportunity for growth, learning everything about social media, amazing sales organization with great training. Work environment is fun and there is always something new going on. We get to be on the forefront of everything happening with social media and the internet.

Cons

Cold calling isn't the easiest thing to do every day. The work day starts early at 8am.

give employees some autonomy over work hours

Do not lie to yourself - Come ready to work!

Former Employee - Social Media Sales Associate in Austin, TX (US)
    Former Employee - Social Media Sales Associate in Austin, TX (US)

I worked at Main Street Hub full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Excellent culture, amazing professional / personal growth opportunity, room for advancement, great product that helps local business owners, the management cares about their employees, fantastic co workers, gorgeous office, and a HUGE potential to make a lot of money! It really was fun working there, and my co workers were the best of the best! Prizes, and rewards are AWESOME! Vacations to other country's, gift cards, and electronics are some of the things you can win for doing your job well. Hard to find a company this exciting.

Cons

Do not lie to yourself, and say that you are the best, if you're not ready to work harder then the best. Cold calling for a start up is not easy, and this career opportunity shouldn't be taken lightly. The have high expectations for their employees, but they're forthcoming about that from beginning. So if you choose to accept their job offer, do not complaine about the effort it takes to do your job. It is a very fast paced, and performance driven atmosphere, but you can see that when you come in for your interview. I didn't read any of the other reviews because I wanted to leave a completely in bias review, about my own personal experience.

You are all doing an amazing job. I do not believe that there is a single, incapable manager in the entire company. I have been fortunate enough to meet all the managers company wide. They are all proven sales professionals, and motivational. Keep up the great work! That goes for the executive team as well.

There are newer employer reviews for Main Street Hub