MTV Networks
www.mtv.com New York, NY 150 to 499 Employees

Generally nice coworkers but little mobility

MTV Networks Intern (Current Employee)
New York, NY (US)

I have been working at MTV Networks as an intern for less than a year

ProsFun, hip and modern work place with a young demographic. Dress is casual and people seem interested in meeting others. Easy to be hired as an intern.

ConsLittle mobility within the company and limited benefits turn me off from this company. The atmosphere, while fun, can seem a bit unprofessional at times.

A fun place to work but eventually it gets old.

Producer (Current Employee)
New York, NY (US)

I have been working at MTV Networks full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Relaxed atmosphere, great coworkers, working on fun content. I've spent most of my time at MTVN at smaller networks owned by Viacom and the pros… Cons: Often times, unqualified people get promoted. And once people get to executive level, they never leave. People who should be getting rewarded for their hard… Advice to Senior Management: Figure out your employees' strengths and weaknesses and empower them to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

awful boss but other colleagues excellent

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at MTV Networks full-time for more than a year

Pros: nice people in general, events/perks Cons: entry level roles are badly made, poor structure. Advice to Senior Management: pay attention to how middle managers treat younger staff Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on MTV Networks.

Worked for MTV Networks? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at MTV Networks reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for MTV Networks CEO Philippe P. Dauman. All reviews posted anonymously by MTV Networks employees.