Lodgian
www.lodgian.com Atlanta, GA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Own Your Own Business

Front Desk Associate (Former Employee)
Hillside, IL (US)

I worked at Lodgian

ProsThere are good people and great discounts Worldwide.

ConsThe company is not as progressive as they claim to be....the benefits are ok but in this day in age they only offer domestic partner benefits for same sex couples...Alot of companies out there already offer opposite sex benefits..2 weeks vacation considering the amount of work you do throughout the year is not enough....Lots of micro managing and a lot of thesenior management doesn't know how to speak to the sales associates and can be very condescending...not a respectful environment at times.

Advice to Senior ManagementRESPECT...lead by example and be consistent and fair to everyone...do more team building activities in the stores and help the employees grow..There are many people that have so much potential and feel stagnant cause senior management holds them back and don't help them develop...
RESPECT again !!! there is a lack of in a big way, it fosters low morale and harbors a lot of ill feelings in the store environment...more communication between management and sales associates.

Pretty good place to work!

Front Desk Agent (Former Employee)
Portland, OR (US)

I worked at Lodgian

Pros: Cheap hotel stays around the world! Excellent people to work with, I loved my boss! She was… Cons: Not so nice pay, could use benefits for all employees. Sometimes/a lot of the times guest expect more than we have ever given them. Some… Advice to Senior Management: Compensate the employees better! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Low pay, no training, but hey, it's a paycheck.

Front Desk Associate (Current Employee)
Traverse City, MI (US)

I have been working at Lodgian

Pros: You get a paycheck, a small, small, paycheck. There is little to no training, the manager takes training tests for you and lets you… Cons: As with many other entry level positions, a lot of work for a little pay.… Advice to Senior Management: Train your people. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Lodgian.

Worked for Lodgian? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lodgian reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Lodgian CEO Dana M. Ciraldo. All reviews posted anonymously by Lodgian employees.