Local Great Coupons

www.localgreatcoupons.com

It's been almost a year and still have not received my last paycheck.

Sales Slave (Former Employee) Loveland, OH (US)

ProsThere are very few pros not worth the hassle of listing.

ConsIt's been almost a year and still have not received my last paycheck even though they somehow managed to get my w-2 to me... The w-2 shows that they paid my last check but I never received it...
Most positive post on here is management / owners hyping up their shotty business... I showed up on time everyday, had great sales, and when it was time to pay me a good commission they fired me a couple days prior to payout. I actually liked the job and was treated like trash and was sent to the curb.... There is an investigation on this company through the U.S. Department of Labor wage and hour division.... Call them and they will tell you.

I'm not bitter... Just hate the fact of other taking advantage of nice people... There were lots of people who left great jobs thinking that they were going to be able to better themselves at this place. I feel bad that they fell for the same B.S. that I did.

Advice to Senior ManagementRun a busness that does not screw with peoples lives and cheet other small busniess owners. Or just close the doors....

Dishonest, Shady, and Terrible

Inside Sales (Former Employee) Loveland, OH (US)

I worked at Local Great Coupons full-time for less than a year

Pros: If I could give this 0 stars I would. Most of the people are ok, albeit pretty shady. They're smooth-talkers and seem genuine… Cons: Oh let me count the ways. -Pretending they will"work" with you to help you succeed but really that just means walking around, listening to what you… Advice to Senior Management: Maybe you should just hire some persuasive robots. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Rewarding & Fair

Sales Representative (Current Employee) Loveland, OH (US)

I have been working at Local Great Coupons full-time for more than a year

Pros: • Competitive Base Pay • The Company rewards its employees for effort and results • The Company promotes from within • The… Cons: If you can’t sell and/ or try, just like any… Advice to Senior Management: Keep Listening to your employees Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Local Great Coupons.

Worked for Local Great Coupons? Contribute to the Community!