Linear Technology

www.linear.com

Consistently stable

Design Engineer (Current Employee) Milpitas, CA (US)

ProsSolid in most areas. Good engineering talent especially in Design and Applications. Can be financially rewarding and job security is good. 4 or 6 week (depending on position) sabbatical every 5 years in addition to normal vacation.

ConsCompany culture is somewhat stuffy, especially considering that it is a high tech company. Company tends to really adhere to the phrase "do more with less".
Demanding.

Industry-leading OTJ in Power Electronics

Applications Engineer (Current Employee) Milpitas, CA (US)

I have been working at Linear Technology full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Company is very conservatively run with predictable and stable performance even in tough economic times as these. Highly intelligent, capable, and… Cons: Base compensation is sub-par, sometimes leading to lowered morale & motivation. Benefits and amenities are seen as… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

awesome place to learn analog IC design

Intern (Current Employee) Milpitas, CA (US)

I have been working at Linear Technology full-time for less than a year

Pros: smart people relatively flat management hierarchy Cons: no work from home for interns ! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Linear Technology.

Worked for Linear Technology? Contribute to the Community!