Lincoln Financial Group

www.lfg.com

Excellent benefits, problematic career mapping

Data Analyst (Former Employee) Radnor, PA (US)

ProsExcellent benefits include their 401k match, HSA medical option, tele-commuting, max contribution to education, really friendly and helpful environment (I've been told it's the nicest place to work from employees coming from other companies), plus annual bonus for non-sales positions.

ConsQuite low employee turnover so career advancement can be frustrating and high probability of doing 2+ jobs at the same time. No mentoring system in place.

Advice to Senior ManagementLots of talk about career mapping for years, but never implemented. I also suggest a mentoring and/or internship for current employees, not just for new graduates coming in via LDP.

Beginning to go downhill...

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Concord, NH (US)

I have been working at Lincoln Financial Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Pay is ok. Hours are good - no weekends.… Cons: Pay (just ok) Micromanagement Does not ask for employee opinion often enough. Advice to Senior Management: Loosen up. Don't judge a book by it's cover. Cross-locational attempt and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Changing culture, but still a solid employer

I have been working at Lincoln Financial Group full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Great benefits. Opportunities for growth. Cons: Company is becoming more "corporate". More layers. More… Advice to Senior Management: While culture change is inevitable, let's not forget the values… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Lincoln Financial Group.

Worked for Lincoln Financial Group? Contribute to the Community!