Lincoln Financial Group
www.lfg.com Radnor, PA 5000+ Employees

The resources and talent to help you achieve success throughout your career.

Internal Wholesaler (Current Employee)
Radnor, PA (US)

I have been working at Lincoln Financial Group full-time for more than a year

ProsTraining program geared to get you out in the field, quickly, if you put in the work. This is a relationship business, so you have to have those relationships inside the office before they will trust you outside of it. That being said, I have had several opportunities to meet with upper management and they really care about developing their talent.

ConsYou get out what you put in, which can lead to different levels of satisfaction if you are looking at this more as a job than a career. You really have to put in the time to develop relationships with the managers above you so they have a better idea of who you are before they are looking to hire.

Very disappointing HR department.

Executive Assistant (Former Employee)
Omaha, NE (US)

I worked at Lincoln Financial Group full-time for less than a year

Pros: A good benefits package here. Cons: No representation from HR in a personnel matter whatsoever. More

No integration between divisions; unprofessional atmosphere at times

Internal Audit- SOX Intern (Former Employee)
Radnor, PA (US)

I worked at Lincoln Financial Group as an intern for less than a year

Pros: -Structured; task-oriented assignments -Regularly scheduled meetings are helpful for feedback -Open… Cons: -Work atmosphere can be loud and unprofessional at times -Disagreements between employees occasionally divert attention from the task at hand -Inconsistent level of communication… Advice to Senior Management: Ensure that interns are given a good impression of Lincoln and potentially establish a specific… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Lincoln Financial Group.

Worked for Lincoln Financial Group? Contribute to the Community!

Lincoln Financial Group – Why Work for Us?

​​​​Why Join Us?​​ It’s quite simple — meaningful work, dedicated people and a confident future. Learn more about life at Lincoln and how you can be a part of our team. ​​Our Culture​​ Meaningful work in a… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lincoln Financial Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Lincoln Financial Group CEO Dennis R. Glass. All reviews posted anonymously by Lincoln Financial Group employees.